AttisLab Inc. is a biotechnology company that develops personalized medicine and drug screening platforms based on 3D organoid technology.
Organoid culture, which allows the 3D self-organization of cells, is an essential technology of personalized medicine.
AttisLab Inc. is actively conducting research on cancer organs, drug screening, and cell therapy using the organoid culture technique.
AttisLab’s scientific expertise has been proven through numerous research articles on international science journals.
- (2020). Loss of S6K1 But Not S6K2 in the Tumor Microenvironment Suppresses Tumor Growth by Attenuating Tumor Angiogenesis. Translational Oncology, 13(13), 100767. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tranon.2020.100767,
- (2020). TSG-6 in extracellular vesicles from canine mesenchymal stem/stromal is a major factor in relieving DSS-induced colitis. PLoS ONE, 15(15), e0220756. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0220756,
- (2019). Testicular endothelial cells promote self-renewal of spermatogonial stem cells in rats. Biology Reproduction. Biology Reproduction, 101(101), 360-367. https://doi.org/10.1093/biolre/ioz105,
- (2018). Testicular endothelial cells are a critical population in the germline stem cell niche. Nature Communication, 9(9), 4379. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-018-06881-z,
- (2017). Anatomically and Functionally Distinct Lung Mesenchymal Populations Marked by Lgr5 and Lgr6. Cell, 170(170), 1149-1163. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cell.2017.07.028 ,